Sixth Form Dress Code
Students should dress as though they were going to work in a smart office. They must wear sensible, smart dress.
Students can wear:
- smart non-denim trousers
- a smart shirt with a collar. This does not include polo shirts.
- a smart knee length skirt
- a smart knee length dress or pinafore
- a smart full length blouse, with short or long sleeves
- a plain jumper
- a blazer or smart cardigan
Hoodies, sweatshirts and outdoor coats must not be worn in the school building
- Shoes should be plain and smart.
- Trainers must not be worn to school.
- High heels must not be worn to school
Face and Hair:
- Students should have sensible hairstyles.
- Students should not wear an excessive amount of make-up or jewellery
We strongly disagree with students getting tattoos and facial/body piercings. In school tattoos need to be covered up and piercings are not permitted except for a single ear piercing.
View all other school policies here